Pages

Miembros de "Los Cangris de Florida"

Hello everyone,

Let me first apologize for not getting in touch with all of you in a long time. But, I am glad to say that I now have a direct contact person who will help me be more updated with Daddy Yankee's schedule for when he comes out to Florida and I'll be able to keep every one of you posted with any new information I may get.

On my signature, I have the link to our fan club page that I've created on myspace and also would like to invite you all to be part of the forum for Daddy Yankee in univision.com. The link is also on my signature. We can send each other messages and keep ourselves up to date with all DY news, videos, pictures, etc.

If you don't have a nickname created in the univision forum, then go to this link and set one up: http://www.univision.com/content/channel.jhtml?schid=18. It's very simple. Once you've created your nickname, please reply to this e-mail with your actual nickname so that I could keep it in my file.

The idea is so that we could all chat and keep ourselves up to date with what's going on with Daddy Yankee. If any of you have any questions, please feel free to ask me either via this e-mail or myspace. I do check these regularly and I would try to answer the questions as best as I can. I hope to have all of your support.

Eventually, I'd like to set up a meeting with everyone to atleast get to meet all of you in person but we'll have to arrange that at a later time. Well, good to be back!!! Talk to you all soon!! I have entered all your e-mails under BCC so that there isn't a history of all members e-mails for your protection!

Sarah Jimenez aka Shorty
Presidenta, " Los Cangris de Florida "
http://www.myspace.com/loscangrisdeflorida
lashortydyankee, forista en univision.com
http://foro.univision.com/univision/board?board.id=daddyyankee

0 comments: