Pages

No Comprende?! LOL

So, yes as u all know I am a HUGE Daddy Yankee fan and U ALL know Ive got his brand new CD which only came out last week...
So, He has this bonus track called "No Comprende". HOLY CRAP when I first heard the song I was laughing sooo hard cause I do the whole " What? I dunno speaking English" (ok picture that with a very rough Rican accent, yeah I know hilarious!) to guys that come to bother me. Or just do it for some entertainment... My anglo friends love it when I do it when we are out and about! Guys, usually get this puzzle look on their faces and still try to talk to me and I just speak Spanish to them...

Well, anyways, this track has become my favorite track of the CD.
Heres the track hope u like it too!


Daddy Yankee - No Comprende (Cartel - The Big Boss) (Bonus Track) (Www.FlowHot.Net)(1).mp3


Free file hosting from File Den

0 comments: