Pages

Daddy Yankee Chats from the Billboard Latin Music Conference & Awards

Wednesday's special Daily Noise, brought to you by Fuseand Billboard.com, comes to you from the 21st Annual Billboard Latin Music Conference & Awards, presented by State Farm live from Puerto Rico. The conference brings together executives and artists across all Latin genres and business models, and boasts some of the world's top acts, includingAventuraVictor ManuelleElvis CrespoMarc Anthony and many more.
Today we caught up with reggaeton star and Puerto Rico native Daddy Yankee, who is a finalist in the Billboard Latin Music Awards for Latin Rhythm Airplay Song of the Year, Latin Rhythm Airplay Artist of the Year, Solo, and Latin Rhythm Albums Artist of the Year, Solo.






Daddy Yankee talks about the world influences in his new album "Mundial" and the honor of being a finalist. "I don't feel pressure, I just let the music speak for itself," he says. "I know my music is making noise around the world and I feel comfortable about it.""I feel a wonderful environment, let's enjoy the moment," adds Daddy Yankee. "I'm the ambassador of my island--welcome to Puerto Rico."
*Billboard*

0 comments: