Pages

Sean Kingston Adds Jamaican Flavor to Rihanna's New Album


Rihanna's new album will have 'the island feel' from Sean Kingston and Daddy Yankee.

Sean Kingston has confirmed that he is involved in the making of Rihanna's new studio album. For this project, he works with singer/producer Daddy Yankee and will bring Jamaican flavor the new material.

"Me and my producer Yankee, we cooking up some stuff," Sean told Rap-Up. "Her people said we want some stuff for Rihanna 'cause I'm from Jamaica. I got the island feel, so I'm writing some stuff right now for her new album."

In further statement, Sean explains why he is keen to make music for Rihanna. "You know what I like about her? She's never changed. Even when her music changed, she always represented for the Caribbean, always represented for Barbados," he gushed.

"And that's what Sean Kingston does. He represents for Jamaica. Anything I do, I always put Jamaica in there. You can't leave where you're coming from and I like that about her," he continued. "Every time we see each other, we talk in our accent. She's funny. She's dope. I like her."

Beside Sean Kingston, other musicians who are rumored to make contribution to Rihanna's new album include The All-All-American Rejects' vocalist Tyson Ritter, The-Dream, Justin Timberlake, Jay-Z, Kanye West, OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder, Soulja Boy, Shontelle and Pharrell Williams. Other details about the record are still under tight wraps.

*aceshowbiz*

0 comments: