Pages

Hiatus!!!

Alright kiddies!

Due to DY is making headlines not in such a good way and I REFUSE to give him or promote all the BULL some people are writing or just plain saying, I decided to take a break from the internet world....

Ive had a really rough day today so I decided to go away for a few days and make it back in town well not really my town to go see DY in concert in Orlando!! YEY!!!

I get to see him on Saturday in all his GLORY!! YEY FOR ME!!!!! Finally after 10 years I get to see the man AGAIN in concert. So, YEah, Ill be back then and Im not planing on taking my computer with me...

Im just going away to the beach and enjoy my free time from it all!

Hope all of u can manage with out me updating til Sunday! Ill be back with Videos and pics from the concert....
Have a great rest of the week!
Tons of LOVE
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Stefanie
ps. If u need me bad enough and its urgent life or death situation then give me a call in my cell! Otherwise Ill see u at the concert on Saturday and the rest of u Ill update on Sunday!

0 comments: